Skilled Co-Op And Condominium Litigation Attorney
Co-ops and condominiums are prevalent in New York City. The problems that arise in condominiums and cooperative apartment corporations are numerous and their effects range from minor nuisances to extraordinary hardships. For many of our individual and corporate clients, co-operatives and condominiums are something they deal with every day and are of the utmost importance to their families and/or their business operations. At our law firm of Law Offices of Peter Sverd, PLLC, we represent owners, lessors and lessees of co-ops and condominiums as well as those involved in contract disputes.
How We Can Help You
We use the federal, state and local courts to provide litigation solutions for the co-op and condominium disputes of you and your business. Because we take the time to learn and understand the individual needs of the people, businesses and companies that we represent, we are able to take the most direct paths in the co-op and condominium litigation to achieve your objectives.
At our law firm, litigation is an instrument that is used to achieve the goals and objectives of our clients. We measure our success not by the number of motions and jury trials that we win, but by whether we have provided you with a pragmatic and pointed litigation strategy that achieved your goals with the least amount of time and legal work necessary. We service the co-op and condominium litigation needs of our clients in the areas of:
- Corporate governance issues
- Breach of fiduciary obligations of board members
- Corporate dissolutions
- Breach of fiduciary duties and unfaithful conduct of officers and directors
- Shareholder derivative actions
- Corporate waste, diversion of corporate assets
- Damage to property
- Actions to quiet title
- Partition actions
- Commercial and residential landlord-tenant actions
- Breach of contract and declaratory judgment actions
- Actions for specific performance
- Actions to set aside fraudulent conveyances
- Actions to sell real property to satisfy judgments
- Housing discrimination actions
- Actions arising out of damage to property/waste
- Constructive and actual eviction
- Slander of title
- Breach of the covenant of quiet enjoyment
We know each case we take is unique from any other, which is why we take the time to ensure we are developing a custom-tailored representation plan to best represent your needs.
Get The Representation You Deserve
When you need a lawyer who knows the laws surrounding your litigation case and can represent your best interests, contact us. You can email us here to schedule your free initial consultation today. We are ready and capable of helping you with your legal issue, so do not hesitate to reach out to us.